** COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED (WINNER HAS BEEN NOTIFIED)**
WIN The Ultimate Marley Spoon Cooking Prize Pack!
To celebrate the launch of our new cookbook, Step by Step with Marley Spoon, we’ve giving away The Ultimate Marley Spoon Cooking Prize Pack to one lucky Marley Spooner — featuring a Scanpan Pro IQ Chef’s Pan, Global Knives 3 Piece Knife Set (our chefs' knife brand of choice in the test kitchen!), a copy of our new cookbook Step by Step with Marley Spoon and a Marley Spoon box for four people, valued at over $1200!
To enter, follow the instructions on the competition announcement post on Instagram in order to enter.
Entries will be judged on creative merit. This competition is open from 01/12/2020 and closes at 23:59 AEDT on 10/12/2020.
Congratulations to our winner: A. Munro
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Information on how to enter the Win The Ultimate Marley Spoon Cooking Prize Pack Competition and associated prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions and General Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Entry is open to residents of mainland Australia only, excluding Western Australia, and must be aged 18 years or over.
There is 1 (one) winner of this competition that will be determined at the end of the competition.
In order to participate in the competition and submit an entry, participants must:
Use their Instagram account to follow Marley Spoon (@marleyspoonau), Scanpan Australia (@scanpan_australia), Global Knives Australia (@global_knives_au) and Olivia Andrews (@oliviandrews) on Instagram
Like the competition announcement post published on @marlespoonau
In the comments section under that post, tag two friends and answer the question:
What Marley Spoon dish would you cook with this prize pack, and why?
This is a Game of Skill. Entries will be judged on creative merit by the judging panel, using responses to the competition question: What Marley Spoon dish would you cook with this prize pack, and why? as outlined in the entry requirements above.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating hotels, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de facto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process (including but not limited to tampering by way of use of techniques designed to avoid the payment of MMS or Internet costs). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. Note that personal social media accounts used to facilitate entry to this competition may not be able to effectively submit an entry if the account is set to private.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter deserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Promotion commences 01/12/2020 at 10:00 AEDT. Entries close time 10/12/2020 at 23:59 AEDT.
- The winner(s) will be notified after the close of the competition, in writing through the medium or social media platform through which they entered the competition. The Promoter is under no obligation to notify the winner through any other means. The winner(s) names may be published on the Promoter’s website.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Utilisation of the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the company. The total prize pool is valued at up to $AUD1262.19. The prize is 1 (one) prize pack including:
1 x Scanpan Pro IQ Chef’s Pan (valued at $650)
1 x Global Knives 3 Piece Knife Set (valued at $460)
1 x ‘Step by Step with Marley Spoon’ cookbook (valued at $39.99)
1 x Marley Spoon box (4P, 3 meals, valued at $112.20, free shipping included)
- Any ancillary costs are not included as part of the prize. This includes but is not limited to delivery or collection of the prize, airfares, transport to and from the hotel/resort, transfers, spending money, meals, insurance, items of a personal nature or any other costs.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider, if for any reason a winner does not, once the prize has been claimed, utilise the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited and no refund will be provided. No part of the prize is redeemable for cash or any other form of payment.
- In the event of any unforeseen events or an act of God, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- No part of the prize is transferable or exchangeable.
- All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any entrant. As a condition of entering into this promotion, each entrant licences the Promoter to use their entry in any media for an unlimited period for any reason including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes. Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that each entry submitted is an original artistic and literary work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. The entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty. Entrants consent to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image, and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law
(a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotion media as determined by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional social media or the entrant’s internet service is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- As a condition of accepting a prize, the winner (and any companions) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information when claiming the prize. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is MarleySpoon Pty Ltd, Address: 2.03. Building 2, 190 Bourke Road, Alexandria NSW 2015, Australia, Phone: (02) 6145 2910