** COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED (WINNER HAS BEEN NOTIFIED)**
Congratulations to Alana Chinnery
You've been loving getting cosy in the kitchen this winter with our cool-weather menu and slow cooker recipes, so we're giving one lucky Marley Spooner the chance to win a beautiful Chasseur Round French Oven and a box of Marley Spoon meals.
Marley Spoon chefs love using Chasseur French Ovens in the test kitchens that are perfect for slow cooking and simmering - and great for soups and stews too! So we were delighted when our friends at Chasseur partnered with us to give away a 26cm/5L Round French Oven Brilliant White - the perfect cooking pot to create your winter warming dishes.
To enter, follow the instructions on the competition announcement post on Instagram.
This competition is open from 11/08/2021 and closes at 23:59 AEDT/AEST on 16/08/2021.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Information on how to enter the WIN a Chasseur French Oven & Marley Spoon box! and associated prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions and General Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open only to residents of mainland Australia who are aged 18 years or over.
- There is 1 (one) winner of this competition that will be determined at the end of the competition.
- In order to participate in the competition and submit an entry, each participant must:
Use their Instagram account to follow Marley Spoon on Instagram @marleyspoonau
Like the competition announcement post published on @marlespoonau
In the comments section under that post, tag two friends using those friends’ Instagram handles
- This promotion is a Game of Chance and winners will be drawn at random.
- There is no entry fee or purchase of any product, service or item required in order to enter this competition. Entry into this competition is free of charge.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating hotels, businesses, brands and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de facto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process (including but not limited to tampering by way of use of techniques designed to avoid the payment of MMS or Internet costs). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. Note that personal social media accounts used to facilitate entry to this competition may not be able to effectively submit an entry if the account is set to private.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter deserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Promotion commences 11/08/2021 at 18:00 AEDT/AEST. Entries close 16/08/2021 at 23:59 AEDT/AEST.
- The winner/s will be notified after the close of the competition, in writing through the medium or social media platform through which they entered the competition. The Promoter is under no obligation to notify the winner through any other means. The winner’s names may be published on the Promoter’s website or elsewhere, in accordance with trade promotion lottery regulations.
- The name/s of the Winner/s will be published here on this blog post https://marleyspoon.com.au/blog/win-a-chasseur-french-oven within 30days of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Winner/s will be drawn by the Promoter (Marley Spoon Pty Ltd registered to Suite 2.03, Building 2, 190 Bourke Road, Alexandria, NSW 2015, Australia) within 30 (thirty) days of the end of the Promotion Period.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The total prize pool is valued at up to $AUD829 (eight hundred and twenty nine Australian dollars), and consists of a 26cm/5L Chasseur Round French Oven in Brilliant White and 4P/3M Marley Spoon box. Utilisation of the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the company. The prize is 1 (one) prize pack including: 1 x 26cm/5L Chasseur Round French Oven in Brilliant White (valued at RRP$669) 1 x voucher code to redeem 1 x Marley Spoon box (4P, 3 meals, valued at $129.39, shipping included)
- Any ancillary costs are not included as part of the prize. This includes but is not limited to delivery or collection of the prize, airfares, transport to and from the hotel/resort, transfers, spending money, meals, insurance, items of a personal nature or any other costs
- Any ancillary costs are not included as part of the prize. This includes but is not limited to delivery or collection of the prize, airfares, transport to and from the hotel/resort, transfers, spending money, meals, insurance, items of a personal nature or any other costs.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider, if for any reason a winner does not, once the prize has been claimed, utilise the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited and no refund will be provided. No part of the prize is redeemable for cash or any other form of payment.
- In the event of any unforeseen events or an act of God, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- No part of the prize is transferable or exchangeable.
- All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any entrant. As a condition of entering into this promotion, each entrant licences the Promoter to use their entry in any media for an unlimited period for any reason including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes. Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that each entry submitted is an original artistic and literary work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. The entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty. Entrants consent to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image, and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotion media as determined by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional social media or the entrant’s internet service is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- As a condition of accepting a prize, the winner (and any companions) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information when claiming the prize. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is MarleySpoon Pty Ltd; Address: Suite 2.03. Building 2, 190 Bourke Road, Alexandria NSW 2015, Australia; Phone: (02) 6145 2910
- In accordance with Australian regulations for trade promotion lotteries active in New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Western Australia, South Australia, Northern Territory, Australian Capital Territory and Tasmania, a license and/or permit is not required for this promotion.